- Jan 2009 – May 2011: PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Rice University, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Aug 2006 – July 2008: Master of Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Rice University, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Aug 2003 – June 2006: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany.
- Since June 2014 : Assistant Professor, Department of Informatics and Control Systems, Ecole des Mines de Douai, France.
- Oct 2012 – Mar 2014: Post-doc, APICS research team, INRIA Sophia Antipolis, France.
- June 2011 – Sept 2012: Marie Curie Experienced Researcher, LMS International, and Research Associate, Department of Production Engineering, Machine Design and Automation, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.
- Mai – Aug 2010: Intern, Schlumberger, Sugar Land, Texas, USA.
- Aug – Dec 2008, 2009: Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher, Fraunhofer Institut Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik, Kaiserslautern, Germany.